Neat relaxing game with nice relaxing music.
Cool short adventure. Good puzzles and I especially enjoyed the dabbing.
Great and quite unique game. It reminded me of some older similar bubble game that I liked to play.
Thank you, I'm glad that you liked the game)
wow, just WOW. Excellent game. Very addictive. I have been playing for about 15 minutes now and haven't found anything to point out.
Fun game, great idea.
Only one big "NO" for me: the translate feature is terrible (at least to czech language).
Good looking. Has a lot of potential. Need a lot improvement and bug fixes:
- pressing space or arrow key move the game screen bit up
- instruction text is partially hidden when on two lines (e.g. "Press W to roll")
- also key W doesn't seem to do anything
- autoshoot by holding the mouse button would be nice
Otherwise quite nice.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. The w key was an error, it is meant to say D for roll.
It was fun for a while. Levels seem really easy (played to level 11). The sound that monkey does when dies feels like it's enjoying it :D
Looks kinda... nice but I fail to see any controls. I can only walk left and right and if I press spacebar or move arrow keys up and down the game just srolls somewhere up.
Quite fun. Quite loud. VERY short.
By the way the "quit" button doesn't seem to do anything.
Game could be nice but unfortunately:
1) Some sounds are annoying. For example the mouse-over Hint button which also plays when you mute the game.
2) Colors - orange carrots on orange background are just not cool. Also I sometimes mistook red strawberry for a red tomato.
3) Sometimes for a brief moment I see flashing white rectangle around random fruit.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.